I love tag posts so of course, I had a huge smile on my face when the lovely Naomi from Teatime With Naomi tagged me in her post, a little while ago, and asked me to answer her questions. Thanks, babe! Everyone go check out her blog, she’s a super nice person and a teacher in Japan, which personally, I find pretty interesting.
You know how it works. If I tagged you (and even if I didn’t), answer my questions, come up with 10 new ones and tag 10 other lovely people (more or less is fine too). It’s all about getting to know each other and sharing each others blogs. ♡
01. How do you start your day?
Pretty late. I’ve always had a strange sleeping pattern whenever I had no obligations to be somewhere. I try to get up earlier than noon but I hardly ever succeed. Then I lie in bed forever and play with my phone and then, I have breakfast, no matter how late it is. I’m a breakfast all day kinda girl.
02. Whats your dream job? Are you living the dream?
From the bottom of my heart, I’ve always wanted to be a journalist. Not really living it yet but I’m working on it. Definitely not the easiest thing to choose.
03. Why did you start blogging?
Because writing has always been like therapy for me and I don’t really have anything to hide, so why not share my thoughts and stories with others?!
04. Where in the world would you love to have the chance to live?
If I had the chance to choose right now and it would happen, I would choose London. But that can always change. For 20 years I thought I wanted to live back in the States. It was always on my mind and my number one plan and when I went back, it just didn’t feel right anymore.
05. Tea, Coffee or other?
Tea! I just don’t like coffee. I don’t even like the smell of it. I wish I would though because you know, it wakes you up and all but no way in hell am I ever gonna start with that.
06. What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Pretty much every show on the planet. I finally got myself a Netflix account on March 2nd and by now, I’ve binge watched Fuller House, Orange Is The New Black season 2&3, Nashville season 1&2, The Originals season 2 and How to Get Away With Murder season 1. And yes, I still watch other shows on cable. But since I’m not really doing anything right now, I have the time for it.
07. Would you say your were an introvert, extrovert or a balance of the two?
As a child, I was more of an introvert. I was the girl walking home from school crying. I wasn’t hiding in corners but also not too much out there. A good mix, I would say. Then puberty hit and I turned into a wild child. I always had something to say and I did, no matter who I was talking to. I’m known for being the center of attention and even though that can be tough sometimes, I loved it. I’ve grown a little and I’m a little calmer now. Still an extrovert, though.
08. What gets you up on those dark, glum mornings?
Literally nothing but my bladder or my stomach. The benefit of not having to be somewhere is that you can just stay curled up in bed, all day.
09. Whats your perfect way to spend your weekend?
That totally depends on my mood. Currently, I would definitely like to do more things with my friends but they’re all busy with their lives and as almost the only single in the bunch, it can get pretty lonely. But when I have a partner in crime, I’m open to anything. Movies, chill hangouts, party, fun trips, shopping – it’s all great when you can share the fun.
10. Speaking of weekends, what are your plans for this one?
It’s easter weekend so I will definitely have some family time and hopefully some friends time, as well. Still hoping for my bff to be in town because I really miss her.
01. How much do you sleep?
02. When did you start using make-up?
03. Who is your favorite Disney character?
04. Which one is your favorite shopping store?
05. What is your favorite room and why? Describe it, if you like.
06. Is there a different century/decade you would’ve loved to live in?
07. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
08. Do you believe in fairytales?
09. Who’s concert would you love to go to?
10. Is there anything in particular that you collect?
I hope you have fun reading my answers and answering my questions. Spread the blog love! ♡