Thank you so much Midnight Musings With Megs for tagging me, a while ago. I like these kind of posts because you learn a lot about people and yes, I like to share some facts about me. Also, I wasn’t motivated to do much writing didn’t have time to write something because I was busy relaxing while binge-watching Modern Family. Anyway, I know these are short answers but once in while, a quick write and read is enough. If you want to know details, always contact me and ask me anything. If you’re reading this, feel free to do the tag because I just don’t feel like tagging people, today. Not because I don’t know any lovely bloggers, but because there are so many and I don’t want to leave someone out. Also, I’m tired and a terribly lazy person.
Four names people call me other than my real name
I can’t really answer this one, since I’m keeping my birth name a little out of this.
Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. Au Pair
3. Gym class instructor
4. Tannig salon
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1. Dirty Dancing
3. The Beauty and the Beast
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
Four Books Or Authors I’d Recommend
1. J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter Series
2. Gillian Flynn – Gone Girl
3. Cheryl Strayed – Wild
4. Stieg LArsson – Millenium Trilogy
Four Places I’ve Lived
1. El Paso, Texas
2. San Francisco, California
3. Mainz, Germany
4. Several more places in Germany
Four Places I’ve Visited
1. New York City
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now
3. Hang out with my best friend
Four foods I don’t like
2. Fresh Tomatos
3. Most Meat
Four of my favorite foods
3. Asian Food
Four Shows I Watch
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Chicago P.D.
3. Keeping Up With The Kardashians
4. Modern Family
Four Things I’m Looking Foward To This Year
1. Hopefully finding and starting a job
2. And then getting my own place
3. A Trip Somewhere
4. Summer memories
Four Things I’m Always Saying
1. Oh my God!
2. I just can’t stop eating.
3. Ugh or other annoyed sounds.
4. Rambling about everyone and everything.