Honestly, I didn’t know what to write about today. So I kinda had to choose a topic that would put me in a frenzy to get it all out. And covid makes my blood boil. So far, I refrained from making it a big topic on my blog. But there is just so much going on, and I just had to get these thoughts off my chest.
In this particular case, I don’t really care if you agree or disagree. Or actually, I guess, I do. I am absolutely judgemental when it comes to this crazy pandemic. If you think this is all a joke and you don’t wear a mask or whatever the hell you think you’re doing, I will not be the bigger person and just let it go. This is too important, and I can’t look past this level of stupidity.
- How hard can it be for some people to wear a damn mask and keep their distance?!
- No, Karen, being stupid and endangering others is not your right.
- In situations like this, you see how dangerous stupidity is.
- A big thank you to everyone who is not giving a shit for these crazy numbers everywhere. I hope you enjoyed your careless actions.
- Yes, I know it can happen even when you’re careful, but you know the people I am talking about.
- I believe in science.
- Do I understand wanting to travel, party, or whatever? Yes. Do I think it’s essential? Absolutely not.
- I have nothing to feel bad about, cause I was super careful pretty much all year.
- Bring the damn lockdown, so we can maybe celebrate Christmas with our families.
- I hope you enjoyed your vacations on packed beaches, in crowded clubs, or wherever the hell you thought was so important to go.
- Yes, I’m judging, sorry not sorry.
- My family and friends, their health and mine, are more important to me than anything else.
- Why did this fall bring mostly sucky weather that makes it hard to meet outside?!
- I understand and support a lockdown, but I will be sad if I can’t go picking out furniture for my new apartment.
- I won’t join a protest because of it.
- Oh yeah, protests. If the freaking German government continues allowing protests to happen, knowing that most of these people don’t give a damn about guidelines, I am gonna lose it.
- No, in this case, I don’t care about your freedom of whatever. You’re a selfish moron. And if you catch and spread the damn virus, please just refuse treatment. You don’t deserve it. Or at least pay for it yourself.
- Not to forget that Germany pays for the freaking tests, even if you willingly traveled to a high-risk country. Just throwing money around, and there are no consequences for the idiots.
- I miss hugging my friends.
- I do think that my country handled the first wave rather well, but currently, it’s going downhill.
- No, I will not book any trips for next year because nobody knows what will happen, and yes, it’s possible to survive a year without a proper vacation. Deal with it.
- Needing to cough feels so awkward.
- Let’s all hope that at least his mishandling of Corona will cost the orange man in the White House his job. Nothing else he has done or didn’t do seemed to scare off enough people. And yes, I did wish a lot of awful symptoms upon him.
- However, nobody deserves to die from this terrible virus. But some people could use a little reminder that it’s actually real. And dangerous.
- If you post pictures of big gatherings on your Instastory, I will judge you.
- On the plus side: Ever since this whole mess started, I am a much more relaxed person.
- There has never been a more perfect excuse for not leaving the house.
- Hell yeah, will I get vaccinated. But I do feel like it’s being rushed, which gives me an uneasy feeling about it.
- What a shitshow 2020 turned out to be.
- I am grateful for having a job I can easily do from home.
- Can we keep the distancing forever? Not a fan of people breathing down my neck while standing in line somewhere.
- Of course, I feel bad for the economy, people losing their job, and everything this pandemic is causing. However, I think that a person’s life is more important than anything else.
- I could probably go on and on, but enough for today.
Find me on social media: Twitter ♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Pinterest ♡ Bloglovin
Pingback: Blogtober 2020 – That’s a Wrap | The Undateable Girl's Diary