During the Easter holiday’s, I decided to binge watch all eight Harry Potter movies and it was fantastic. It had been a while, since I last watched them or read the books and I just felt like diving into the fantastic world, for a few days. I also took notes which is just something that I like to do. Therefore, I’m going to share 50 thoughts that I had during Harry Potter and I know, that there a lot of fellow Potterheads out there, who may or may not agree with me.
01. Why didn’t I do this earlier?
02. This is the most fantastic fantasy world of all.
03. Just imagine going to a school like Hogwarts.
04. I want to own every single one of all the amazing props.
05. Why haven’t I been to all the Harry Potter Parks and sites yet?
06. At least, I’ve been to Platform 9 3/4.
07. Oh how I would love to be a wizard.
08. I’ve wanted to fly on a broom, ever since I was a little girl.
09. Who doesn’t want to know in which house the hat would sort you into?
10. Yes, I want to be a Gryffindor and I would be a good one.
11. After all, I’m ambitious but with a big heart and lots of power.
12. I have a great imagination, but how can someone create a whole world like this?
13. Honestly, with sitting on a broom, even I might be into sports.
14. What would I give for an invisibility cloth.
15. Trust me when I tell you that those special Bertie Botts Beans really do taste disgusting.
16. The Weasly home is simply magnificent.
17. The Hogwarts Express might even make me like public transportation.
18. When Hermione punches Malfoy will forever be the best scene.
19. We probably all knew a Draco at some point in our lives.
20. There are actual unicorns living in the woods.
21. The giant spiders give me nightmares.
22. There is nothing stronger that the friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione.
23. When you’re willing to die for someone, you know it’s real.
24. It’s so adorable when they become teenagers and have to deal with romantic feelings.
25. I always hoped for the Dursley’s to become a little nicer, at some point.
26. Wonderful magic creatures, everywhere. Unicorn, phoenix, dragon, elf and more.
27. Most deaths just hurt so bad.
28. RIP – Dobby – Dumbledore – Cedric – Mr. Weasly – Lupin – Tonks – Sirius – Snape
29. I love how everything outside the school is in London.
30. Dolores Umbridge is the worst person in the world.
31. I still want to punch her in the face, just thinking about her.
32. I love how everyone has their own patronus. I wonder what mine would be.
33. That moment when Harry and Hermione talk about love is adorable.
34. Hermione is my spirit animal “Excuse me, I have to go vomit!”
35. I was clapping when Mrs. Weasly defeated Bellatrix.
36. Every time Neville is successful with something, I’m so proud.
37. Ginny is such a beauty.
38. It’s so cute to see how people fall in love.
39. The Marauder’s Map is the coolest thing ever.
40. Man, how I hated Snape until the last 20 minutes started.
41. Why did J.K. Rowling ever stop?
42. Kids, stop teasing the smart people in your class. Maybe one day, you need them to save you.
43. Professor McGonagall is such a great woman.
44. Seriously, how is anyone able to tell who is Fred and who is George?
45. Neville’s words, at the the end, are so inspiring.
46. Hedwig ♡ ♡ ♡
47. Imagine a world like that being real and we just don’t know about it because we’re muggles.
48. Lord Voldemort, you’re an ugly bastard.
49. There is nothing more powerful than love.
50. I need to read the books again.