During the Easter holiday’s, I decided to binge watch all eight Harry Potter movies and it was fantastic. It had been a while, since I last watched them or read the books and I just felt like diving into the fantastic world, for a few days. I also took notes which is just something that I like to do. Therefore, I’m going to share 50 thoughts that I had during Harry Potter and I know, that there a lot of fellow Potterheads out there, who may or may not agree with me.
01. Why didn’t I do this earlier?
02. This is the most fantastic fantasy world of all.
03. Just imagine going to a school like Hogwarts.
04. I want to own every single one of all the amazing props.
05. Why haven’t I been to all the Harry Potter Parks and sites yet?
06. At least, I’ve been to Platform 9 3/4.
07. Oh how I would love to be a wizard.
08. I’ve wanted to fly on a broom, ever since I was a little girl.
09. Who doesn’t want to know in which house the hat would sort you into?
10. Yes, I want to be a Gryffindor and I would be a good one.
11. After all, I’m ambitious but with a big heart and lots of power.
12. I have a great imagination, but how can someone create a whole world like this?
13. Honestly, with sitting on a broom, even I might be into sports.
14. What would I give for an invisibility cloth.
15. Trust me when I tell you that those special Bertie Botts Beans really do taste disgusting.
16. The Weasly home is simply magnificent.
17. The Hogwarts Express might even make me like public transportation.
18. When Hermione punches Malfoy will forever be the best scene.
19. We probably all knew a Draco at some point in our lives.
20. There are actual unicorns living in the woods.
21. The giant spiders give me nightmares.
22. There is nothing stronger that the friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione.
23. When you’re willing to die for someone, you know it’s real.
24. It’s so adorable when they become teenagers and have to deal with romantic feelings.
25. I always hoped for the Dursley’s to become a little nicer, at some point.
26. Wonderful magic creatures, everywhere. Unicorn, phoenix, dragon, elf and more.
27. Most deaths just hurt so bad.
28. RIP – Dobby – Dumbledore – Cedric – Fred – Lupin – Tonks – Sirius – Snape
29. I love how everything outside the school is in London.
30. Dolores Umbridge is the worst person in the world.
31. I still want to punch her in the face, just thinking about her.
32. I love how everyone has their own patronus. I wonder what mine would be.
33. That moment when Harry and Hermione talk about love is adorable.
34. Hermione is my spirit animal “Excuse me, I have to go vomit!”
35. I was clapping when Mrs. Weasly defeated Bellatrix.
36. Every time Neville is successful with something, I’m so proud.
37. Ginny is such a beauty.
38. It’s so cute to see how people fall in love.
39. The Marauder’s Map is the coolest thing ever.
40. Man, how I hated Snape until the last 20 minutes started.
41. Why did J.K. Rowling ever stop?
42. Kids, stop teasing the smart people in your class. Maybe one day, you need them to save you.
43. Professor McGonagall is such a great woman.
44. Seriously, how is anyone able to tell who is Fred and who is George?
45. Neville’s words, at the the end, are so inspiring.
46. Hedwig ♡ ♡ ♡
47. Imagine a world like that being real and we just don’t know about it because we’re muggles.
48. Lord Voldemort, you’re an ugly bastard.
49. There is nothing more powerful than love.
50. I need to read the books again.
Find me on social media: Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Snapchat ♥ Pinterest ♥ Bloglovin
Ahh this reminds me of when I was a kid and depressed because the Harry Potter world could never be real! Still can’t resist an annual HP marathon, especially around xmas :)
I know, it’s the worst that awesome stories and characters aren’t acrually real. Let’s just pretend it is, though. :) Thanks for reading! xx
I mean….Harry Potter is life, and I had/have/will always have the exact same feelings! Such a great thing to grow up with. Wonderful post!
It’s great that something like HP exists. I hope that future generations will dive into this world, as well. Otherwise, they will definitely miss out on something major. Thanks so much for stopping by! xx
All of the younger kids in my family love Harry Potter, and when we recently went to the WB studio tour in London, they were just as excited to see it. It gave me hope haha.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Goodbye March | The Undateable Girl's Diary
I love this post! I’m a complete Potterhead but I haven’t read the books or watched the films in a little while. You’ve made me want to watch the films again! I’ll have to get my box set out tonight x
Yay, I’m glad to hear that and thank you for stopping by. You should totally do that. I hadn’t watched them in a while either and it was great. I feel like you discover something new, every time and Harry Potter just never gets old. :)
OMG I love, love, love HP. Hermione’s meeting remark to Ron about the dirt on his nose is my absolute favourite line! Love that chick, really wanted to call my daughter Hermione but Porter and Potter is just too close. Thank you for making a Potter fan smile! xx
Awww, I think Hermione Porter would’ve been super cute but I get why you didn’t go for it. Kids can be so cruel. I’m glad I made you smile and thanks so much for stopping by. xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ah I love this, I need a Harry Potter marathon soon too. Number 41 though – I would love just one more book! X
Yes, you should definitely have a marathon. It’s so fun to watch them all together and to see how they all grew up. I loved doing it. Planning on doing a Lord of the Rings marathon soon. I never even watched all of them so I’m looking forward to it. Isn’t she writing one, now? As far as I know, there will be another book. Yayyyy! I don’t think it will be the same, though. Anyway, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! xx <3
Hi! I really really love this post as I’m obsessed with Harry Potter :) for the n.25 do you know that there is a deleted scene about it? xx
Pingback: 40 Thoughts I Had While Watching Spice World | The Undateable Girl's Diary