Yesterday, I posted the first part of my 100 Truths Blogger Tag, which I was tagged in by the lovely Kelly from This, Tatt and the Other, and this is part two. If you want to know more about me, have a read. And just you know, I answered these yesterday.
045. Do you believe in God?
046. Do you believe in yourself?
047. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Of course I do. The thought of him with the reindeers, north pole and all is just too beautiful not to.
048. Do you believe in ghosts?
049. Do you believe in aliens?
I do think there is more out there.
050. Do you believe in miracles?
I’ve heard of them but sometimes it’s hard to believe in them. But I’ll say yes.
051. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes. Unfortunately, it’s not something I’m good at.
052. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Haha, next question. And yes.
053. Can money make you happy?
It can help. But money alone doesn’t do it.
054. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
055. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-Choice. My body, my rules.
056. Do you have strong political beliefs?
057. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
Nope. I especially have a problem with people doing bad things in the name of religion. And that goes for all religions. I think religion is one of the biggest problems in this world. And I definitely believe more in science.
058. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love, attention and rules.
059. Are you eating anything right now?
060. Are you drinking anything right now?
061. What are you listening to right now?
I’m watching kid’s shows on Netflix. So I’m listening to Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn.
062. What are you thinking about right now?
How frustrating this wonderful weather is, cause I don’t know what to do with it.
063. What are you waiting for right now?
Nothing in particular.
064. What are you most excited about right now?
Going back to journalism school in a week.
065. What’s your pet hate right now?
People slamming doors, talking too loud and stomping around like elephants.
066. What’s your favourite thing right now?
My hot water bottle,but it’s getting too warm for it.
067. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Lying in bed like I always do.
068. Your first best friend?
I think my first best friends were mostly boys.
069. Your first kiss?
My first little peck on the lips? I was ten.
070. Your first celebrity crush?
Nick Carter. I still sleep with his pillow.
071. Your first holiday?
How the hell am I supposed to remember?!
072. Your first pet?
A dog named Ginger.
073. Your first regret?
Boys. My first and probably my last.
074. Your first job?
Waitress in an Italian restaurant.
075. Your first childhood memory?
When I was in kindergarten, I had a friend that lived on a farm and I kind of remember playing in the hay stable.
Either … or …?
076. Love or money?
077. Twitter or Facebook?
078. Hook up or relationship?
If only I knew the answer to that.
079. Dogs or cats?
080. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I’ve never had a coffee in my life.
081. Beer or wine?
Not a big fan of both, but I’d go with beer.
082. Sweet or savoury?
I have a sweet tooth.
083. Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert. Probably a little too in your face, sometimes.
084. Vampires or werewolves?
085. Seaside or countryside?
I’d love cityside. But ok, sea.
086. Summer or winter?
087. Books or movies?
Books are always better.
088. Horror or comedy?
I don’t do horror movies.
And more questions…
089. Do you wish you could change your past?
No, not really.
090. What’s your dream job?
I’m already a journalist, so I already reached my goal. I’d also love to be a wedding planner or a Disney Princess.
091. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
092. What are you afraid of?
093. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
I’m sure, I said something like vet.
094. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Being invisible. It would help me so much with stalking and stuff. I’d also love to read minds or be able to fly.
095. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
Right now, I’m not a huge fan of being single and I could use my own place. But everything will happen when the time is right.
096. Would you want immortality?
Depends on who else is immortal with me. I’m saying yes.
097. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
Martin Luther King Jr. and the Obama’s.
098. Would you say you are happy?
Not really. Still working on it.
099. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Dump the douchebag!
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
On top of the world.