When it comes to blogging and writing in general, it can become difficult to continuously come up with unique content. Sometimes, it happens that you have to face writer’s block and you look for ways to get rid of it. Personally, I find writing inspiration in so many things and I really like going through other people’s lists with ideas, as well. Therefore, I decided to put together a list of prompts with topics that I would like to read on other people’s blogs, myself. And I have to say, doing this list gave me so much to work with for my own blog. You just have to think hard enough about what interests you. Maybe you’ll find some ideas here and if you end up using one of my prompts, let me know so I don’t miss reading it. ♡
01. Compile a list of travel destinations you want to visit.
02. Put together a mixtape.
03. Show and describe the inside of your bag.
04. Write a love letter to a person/object/place etc.
05. Share your opinion on a popular topic.
06. Tell your readers about your celebrity crush.
07. Put together a list of random thoughts.
08. Share your favorite books/movies/TV shows/artists etc.
09. Write a poem.
10. Do a tag post. If nobody tagged you, do it anyway or create a new one.
11. Write about Disney. The options are endless.
12. Put together a list of your favorite quotes.
13. Just make a list of whatever you feel like making a list about.
14. Tell the story of how you’ve met an important person.
15. Write a cheesy love story.
16. Show everyone how a day in your life looks like.
17. Share a birthday wishlist.
18. Put together a weekly or monthly roundup of your blog/social media/life etc.
19. Entertain everyone with a post full of funny gifs. Let them tell a story.
20. Share some childhood memories.
21. Write a post through the eyes of someone else. Use your imagination!
22. Tell everyone your worst travel experience.
23. Let someone else write a surprise post.
24. Put together a list of things that make you happy.
25. Share some pretty photographs.
26. Tell people about your biggest dream/fears/achievements etc.
27. Challenge yourself and write about something outside your comfort zone.
28. Share your bucket list.
29. Write about your worst date.
30. Compile a list of blogging prompts.