Writing is one of my favorite things to do, but sometimes, I feel unmotivated and uninspired. So I always love posts that give me some ideas, and I also love to share some of mine. So here are thirty writing prompts that may help others find something to write about. ♡
01. Write about the best TV show you’ve ever watched.
02. Do you have a bucket list? Share what you’ve accomplished already.
03. If your fairy godmother would appear, what would you wish for?
04. Share your favorite online shops.
05. What are your favorite childhood books?
06. Write about something you struggle with. Be open and honest.
07. Share a little positivity and encouragement.
08. How do you balance life and work?
09. Christmas is getting closer. What’s on your wishlist?
10. Work from home or at the office: How to update your workspace.
11. Who inspires you and why?
12. What are you looking forward to next year?
13. Share the things you can’t live without.
14. How does your perfect vacation look like?
15. Ask your readers for advice about something that’s on your mind.
16. What have you loved lately? Articles, videos, photos, books, etc. Share.
17. Share the things you learned from a book.
18. Blogging or no blogging: What inspires you to keep writing?
19. Found something new you’re obsessed with? Music, hobby, app, fashion trend… Please share!
20. Give a photo tour of a special room in your home.
21. What does success mean to you?
22. It’s all about positivity: What made you smile this week?
23. Share all your thoughts while watching a popular movie.
24. Sum up your year with all the highs and lows.
25. Put together a list of ways you can do something nice for others.
26. Share what you miss about something like school, traveling, your childhood, etc.
27. A list with all the books you want to read is always a good idea.
28. Share your favorite recipe.
29. Do you have a morning or night routine? Let others know what works for you.
30. What are your goals for the future?