Probably any writer in the world finds themselves at a point, where they just don’t have a clue what to write about. We’ve all been there, and it’s always nice to come across some inspiration. Therefore, I like putting together lists with ideas for bloggers once in a while that may help. Since I am currently doing Blogtober, lists like these can come in pretty handy. I hope this helps. I would love for you to let me know if you used one, so I can see what you’ve done with it and give the post some love. ♡
01. Write a review of a book or movie.
02. Introduce your pet to the world.
03. Write about a specific project and share your journey.
04. Share what job you would like to have in another life.
05. If anything was possible, what would you wish for?
06. Share your blogging experiences. What have you learned? What gadgets or apps do you use? What does it mean to you?
07. Put together a list with good books, songs, movies, etc.
08. Pick any item you like and write about what it means to you.
09. Share a dating story.
10. 2020 – what a shitshow. What do you miss most? How do you spend your days? How has your life changed?
11. Share some tips about a topic you know very well.
12. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
13. Make a pros and cons list of something. For example, working from home.
14. Describe your perfect weekend.
15. Share what you’re currently feeling.
16. Where do you find inspiration?
17. Make a list of things that make you feel amazing.
18. Write a little series about a topic of your choice.
19. How do you relax?
20. Share a quote that stayed with you.
21. What do you love about a specific movie/TV/book character?
22. Time for some self-love: Share your best features.
23. Share something you struggled with.
24. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
25. What is the best concert you’ve ever gone to?
26. Share your travel bucket list.
27. What do you love most about this time of year?
28. Goodbye negative Nancy: Things that make you feel better on a bad day.
29. Share some facts about yourself.
30. Review a post and write a follow-up.