The lovely This and Tatt tagged me for this and apologized for adding to my to-do list. Guuuurl, you’re crazy. I love these posts, I’m just super behind on working my way through them and lately, I suck at blogging, anyway. Do give her a visit and snoop around. You’ll find a lot of different topics to read about. So here is my post with a lot of information about myself, but that’s just the great thing about having my own blog, it’s about me, me and me. Sorry not sorry.
Here are the rules
☞ Thank the person who tagged you for this award
☞ Give us 11 facts about you
☞ Answer 11 questions the blogger who tagged you asked
☞ Make up 11 questions for the bloggers you’re going to tag
☞ Tag 11 other bloggers
11 Facts About Me
01. I am absolutely addicted to binge-watching pretty much every TV show there is.
02. When I was a teenager, Barbie and Paris Hilton were my idols but today, I’m not really anything like that, anymore. Fun times, though.
03. My wardrobe pretty much consists of four colors: black, white, gray and pink. If you see me in anything else, it’s an exception.
04. A part of me will be forever stuck in the 90s. Man, I really miss my childhood days.
05. I sniff books.
06. My phone case is one of those snowglobe kinda thingies.
07. I have a godson who is 5 years old and I absolutely adore him.
08. I really love doing crossword puzzles.
09. When I go on a free fall tower, I always end up crying because it literally takes my breath away and that is an awful feeling. I should really never go again.
10. Deep down, I want to be a Disney Princess.
11. I have a Master’s degree in American Studies.
01. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I love eating sweet popcorn with chips and salsa but I’m not sure if that’s so majorly weird. I also eat Nutella with quark or creme cheese and I know people who think it’s weird. This is pretty much about as weird as it gets. I don’t really think I could eat super weird things because for me, it’s often a head thing and when something so much as looks disgusting, I can’t eat it.
02. What is the top destination on your travel bucket list?
It used to be Hawaii but then I went there, which wasn’t as picture perfect as I imagined it to be, and now it’s Thailand. Australia and Iceland are also pretty high on the list.
03. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have three tattoos and I always wanted more but usually, I needed the money for other things. If it wasn’t for my mom, I would probably have all kinds of horrible tattoos and piercings, so now that I’m an adult, I’m not mad at her for not allowing me to get some, anymore.
04. What’s your earliest childhood memory?
Oh God, I really don’t know. I definitely moved around a bit so it’s a little blurry, here and there. We moved to the States when I was a baby, then moved back to the northern part of Germany, where we moved twice and so on. I definitely remember exactly how the apartments were built and how the rooms looked, I could probably draw an exact map. A memory is having a friend living on our street, who’s family had a farm and I’m pretty sure we played in the hay because some bits and pieces of this pop into my head, sometimes. I feel like all memories until I turned maybe 6 are definitely super blurry and a lot of them gone, even though I have a pretty good memory when it comes to personal experiences.
05. What’s your dream job?
I really want to become an actual journalist and I’m working on getting there and I know, I will.
06. What’s your biggest regret in life so far?
There are always moments when I think I should’ve done something differently in my life, but I know that I would probably make the same decisions, all over again. I definitely regret not having travelled more because I was busy spending too much money on stuff I didn’t need. And I maybe should’ve enjoyed student life a little more than I did, but oh well, it was all for a reason.
07. Who would you like to meet – dead or alive?
My number one answer to this is always Martin Luther King Jr. because he is definitely one of my personal heroes. I’d also love to hang out with Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Shumer and Adele because they’re hilarious and they would be my number one squad. And also, the Kardashians, duh!
08. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
Lose weight by waving a magical wand? Yeah, that would be great because I’m a total lazy pants. Furthermore, I always wanted my ears closer to my head, although it’s actually not bad. Only happening in my head. I’d also wouldn’t mind to have smaller teeth and yeah, I’d definitely take a pair of bigger boobs. But there is nothing I would die for changing about myself. I can live with my appearance, very well.
09. Have you ever fallen over in public?
For sure, since I’m a pretty clumsy person. I can think of a fall on the subway or on a bus because I didn’t hold on to something when the ride started. My favorite fall over was at a party, though. It was my birthday, my friends and me went to a party, I was already drunk when we got there and after like 3 minutes inside the party tent, I wanted to lean against something that I thought was a little fence when it was only a very thin metal rope. When you lean back with full force, you can imagine that you’ll fall over all the way, including your legs up in the air and all. One of my friends witnessed it all and was shocked because my head passed a big pole only by a few centimeters. Some people pulled me back up, I looked for my crown (literally!), squeezed it back together because it got trampled down, and continued having a blast. I only discovered the pain and the large black and blue mark on my thigh the next morning when the alcohol lost it’s effect. Fun times.
10. Do you have a celebrity crush, and who are they?
I used to have plenty growing up, with Nick Carter being my absolute number one. I usually have crushes on hot soccer players and I chose the goalie of my favorite team. I don’t think I’ve ever been to crazily obsessed with a celebrity, though.
11. What’s your favorite film?
It’s so hard to name only one because there are just so many good one, out there. Dirty Dancing, Clueless, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Beauty and The Beast and so many more.
01. Who is your favorite TV character?
02. What was your dream job as a child?
03. What is your favorite book?
04. Do you have a pet?
05. Where did you last go on vacation?
06. Have you ever had a personal police encounter of any sort?
07. What movie would you have loved to play a role in?
08. If you could live in any city of the world, which one would it be?
09. Do you have a favorite drink?
10. If you could only eat one sort of cake for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
11. What was your favorite subject in school?