I can’t say it enough: I love being tagged in posts. Sometimes, it’s nice to just answer some questions and to share some more details about me and my life, with everyone who cares. The lovely Kelly from This, Tatt and the Other tagged me it the 100 Truths Blogger Tag and I really loved the questions. However, I thought 100 were a bit much for one blog post, so I will split them. And I hereby tag the lovely Kristina from Royal Lifestyle because she is always nice enough to think of me, when doing a tag post and I always love getting to know her better.
01. What’s your name?
That’s a secret I’ll never tell.
02. Any nicknames or aliases?
Yes, and most people never say my real name.
03. Your gender?
04. Your star sign?
05. How old are you?
I just turned 30 and I don’t want it to be a big deal, but it kind of is.
06. Your relationship status?
So single it hurts.
07. Any children?
Hell to the no.
08. Any pets?
Our family still has a cat. I don’t want my own pets.
09. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have three tattoos.
010. What do you like about yourself?
My sense of humor and my freckles.
011. What do you dislike about yourself?
Isn’t it important to focus on the good things?! Well, I could lose a few more pounds. And I hate my sweaty hands.
012. Righty or lefty?
013. The last thing you drank:
Water – my fav.
014. The last thing you ate:
015. Your last phone call:
016. Your last text message:
Do people still send those?
017. Your last email:
I complained to a make-up store for bad customer service.
018. The last song you listened to:
Drake – God’s Plan
019. The last book you read:
Arden Rose – Almost Adulting
020. The last time you cried:
A few tears today, cause I was feeling sorry for myself.
021. The last blog you read:
It was someone’s post about Amsterdam. I can’t remember who it was from.
022. The last person you spoke to:
023. The last place you visited:
A café to eat some cake with my besties.
024. Your last holiday abroad:
Barcelona for my birthday.
Have you ever…?
025. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
NO FU**ING WAY!
026. Have you ever been cheated on?
I’m not sure.
027. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes. I was very young and stupid.
028. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yes, family members.
029. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Ummm, of course. When I was younger, it used to happen almost every time.
030. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Yeah. That happens when guys treat you like shit.
031. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
I think every person you meet in life has some kind of impact on you.
032. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Many times and I’m still grateful for everyone in my life, who never gave a crap about what anybody had to say about me and just loves me for me.
033. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Hell to the yes!
034. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
I’d be disappointed if they didn’t.
035. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
036. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
037. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
A few times too many.
038. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
I actually think, I never had a real date. I guess it depends on how you define it. So I’m going with no.
039. Have you ever been arrested?
040. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Yeah. Women are absolutely fabulous. But I do prefer guys.
041. Have you ever done something you regret?
Don’t we all have stupid moments?!
042. Have you ever had a threesome?
043. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Many times, although I’m rarely embarrassed, since I don’t really care about what others think of me.
044. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Yeah. But I’d say, I do give people a chance to prove me wrong.