Apparently, the last time I posted some random ramblings was in 2016. WHAT?!?!?! Sometimes, I don’t understand myself. Because I love just throwing thoughts out there and not going further into detail, so this is perfect. I have to do this more often to get things off my chest and be done with it. So here we go – sorry, not sorry.
- Why is it that there is never just one annoying thing happening? Like, when you’re car breaks down, your phone or whatever follows. Dear universe, why are you like this?
- How the hell is Trump still president? And how has it been almost four years already?
- Nothing more frustrating than being endlessly tired but not able to fall asleep.
- Forever thinking about the right time to cut people out of my life who are clearly not worth the effort.
- I honestly don’t know if I will ever find out what I really want in life.
- Will I ever use all of my pretty notebooks?
- 24 hours in a day are just not enough.
- The one thing we can probably all agree on is that complaining about the weather is a universal language.
- People who can’t be alone are exhausting.
- I miss easier times.
- If you don’t wear a mask, you are a disgusting and selfish human being.
- I’m 32 and I still manage to buy the wrong toothpaste once in a while.
- I always want to make lots of plans but also hide from the world as much as possible.
- Will there be a day when I’ve read all the books I own?
- The thought about dying and then people finding my diaries or other really personal things feels weird.
- How does one become good at adulting?
- It’s mostly wrong to judge parents, especially when you don’t have children, but sometimes, there is no way around it. Parenting often just seems insane, nowadays.
- Being able to work from home is one of the best things in the world.
- I have a whole bed to myself and still sleep on the edge.
- Whenever I make an effort on Instagram, people just unfollow. That shit ain’t fair.
- Technololgy drives me insane. It has too much control.
- Trying to find your glasses while not wearing them is so messed up.
- Kim would make a better president than Kanye.
- Ugh, how much I hate the color orange.
- So, when 2020 is over, the world is gonna go up in flames, right?!
- I really love being organized, but the files on my computer are just ridiculous.
- There is nothing wrong with buying a Barbie at age 32.
- Now that masks are in session, nobody can see you talking to yourself. How amazing is that?! Found out today. It hadn’t occurred to me and I love it.
- I don’t need a boyfriend. Just someone to tell me to fucking go to bed.
- Oh, how I love when old guys want to explain life to young women.
- Printers are the devil.
Find me on social media: Twitter ♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Pinterest ♡ Bloglovin
Pingback: 30 Writing Prompts for Lifestyle Bloggers | The Undateable Girl's Diary
Pingback: My Mid-Blogtober Struggle | The Undateable Girl's Diary
Haha! I loved this, may try it myself :D
also, now I see why the Barbie is in the photos of the blog posts, great idea I have to admit :D
Haha bought lots of Barbie stuff for pics and had to put them to good use. 😍
Pingback: Blogtober 2020 – That’s a Wrap | The Undateable Girl's Diary